COVID-19 has brought a drastic change for most of us in home investment plans, but still, it is something that can’t be ignored for long. Fortunately, there is still an awesome opportunity for plot buyers in the Northern part of Bangalore – Prestige Marigold.
It is almost 35 kilometers from Kempegowda International Airport. This location is gaining popularity as a residential and IT hub. This is considered the best time for all of us to invest in plot properties in North Bangalore.
The current scenario predicts unprecedented profitability for plot buyers to crack a great and affordable deal.
Reserve Bank of India has come up to offer aid by cutting its policy repo rates. Let’s discuss why purchasing a plot is the perfect step in this tough time!
Low loaning rates
The RBI has cut down its repo rates and stands at the lowest-ever position at this moment. This, consecutively, is going to lower the home loan interest rates.
So, if you have adequate cash to invest, this indeed is the accurate time to purchase a plot in Bangalore and get your plot loan approval before rates get higher.
Prestige Group has come up with a vast range of plots in its latest project – Prestige Marigold in North Bangalore.
Understanding deals for your profit
At this time, builders have attractive deals that are a charm for any plot and property buyer. Flexible deals are on hand in Bangalore for plots in secured gated communities with a host of world-class amenities, Prestige Marigold is the most preferred option.
Contact the office or plan a visit, and get your best offer to start planning for purchasing a plot in your dream location.
Demand supply interruption
The pandemic has hindered construction activities. So, even when the real estate sector attempts to get up, the supply will be dim to hook up.
Automatically then, plot prices would increase, post-lockdown. Hence, for the same plots during the lockdown, you would be forced to pay more post-lockdown.
Top highlights of Prestige Marigold
- Prestige Marigold is in proximity to Kempegowda International Airport and Outer Ring Road.
- It has easy commute options to other parts of the city through elevated expressways, metro routes, NH-7, Peripheral Ring Road, local buses, etc.
- Phase II of Namma Metro connecting the airport through a High-speed rail link to central Bangalore is also planned.
- Smart homes with voice assistants, senior living and care facilities, lake views, modern security systems, etc.
- It is in close proximity to eminent educational institutions like Asian Christian High School, Open Arms International School, etc.
- Prestige Marigold is adjacent immediacy to Whitefield, Malur, Hoskote, and Bommasandra.
- It is close to top tourist attractions including The Centre & Aerospace Museum, Fun World, E-Zone Club, Snow City, and Lumbini Gardens.